The Oilfield Supply Company of Choice for More
Than 50 Years
About Buckeye Supply Co.
Buckeye Supply Company has been the oilfield supply company of choice, providing quality supplies to the oilfield for more than 60 years. Buckeye is headquartered in El Dorado, Kansas, with stores in El Dorado, Madison, Russell, and Wellsville, Kansas.
Buckeye was opened in Kansas in 1950 by B.R. Straker of Ohio. In 1967, B.R. was joined by Charles Cross and the name was changed to The Buckeye Corporation. In 1990 Charlie bought out the Straker family and became the sole owner. In 2004 Charlie sold the company to his sons and today Matt and Barry are continuing the family tradition.
Matt and Barry are the third generation of the Cross family to serve the oilfield in Kansas with the fourth generation currently involved in the daily operation of the company.
Buckeye has gained a reputation as a trusted oilfield supply company. Our staff of experienced personnel at all of our locations is dedicated to serving our customers and maintaining a complete line of quality oilfield supplies. In short, Buckeye is committed to providing the oilfield with the supplies they need, when they need them.
If you’d like to know more, please contact us.
Memberships: KIOGA & EKOGA